Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday Walk

A truncated Sunday walk today -- our usual stroll down Piedmont Avenue, our usual brunch at our greasy spoon diner. Too busy for much more, unfortunately. I've been grading papers this weekend, finished half my stack yesterday and face the second half today. The great debate is whether I'll attempt to grade with a "Flea Market Flip" marathon in the background, or retreat to the silence of the back porch and grade with a spoiled old cat on my lap. No pink champagne once I'm done these days (my stupid platelet problem has more or less banished booze from my life for over a year by now), but a lovely bit of cannabis chocolate will make for an even better celebration once I'm done. I race the sun to finish off this day!

No comments: