Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Sunday, July 02, 2017

Changes

Since Trump's inauguration I have lost over fifty pounds from diet and exercise (and, possibly, worry). Also, I have probably watched more cooking competitions and home renovation shows on tee vee than I managed in the full ten years prior to this distressing time. I must say, neither of these results were even in my mind's eye last November... Minute changes seeking even modest self-care have already yielded vast changes in my health, my appearance, my state of mind, the shaping of my day to day time. There is always more going on in life than we attend to. I suppose I could try to talk about that more. Pointing out the authoritarianism, bigotry, cruelty, corruption, hypocrisy, stupidity of the Trump GOP in power is too demoralizing after the bazillionth expose.

No comments: